Office Admin – Part Time – Peotone, IL
Tunzi & Sons Landscaping, Inc.
Proudly serving the greater Chicago area since 1989, Tunzi & Sons Landscaping creates and maintains outdoor living spaces. We utilize the passion, expertise and professionalism it takes to be a growing and, most importantly, reputable company.
The Office Admin is a newly created position and will support our Office Manager in executing the important behind-the-scenes administrative functions that keep the company functioning efficiently. The Office Admin will need to be great multi-tasker, great communicator and great team player.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including, filing, scanning, & maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Cheerfully answer phone calls and take messages
- Scheduling appointments with customers
- Assist in promoting company through social media
- Preparing business correspondence & emails using Microsoft Office
- Managing documents, files, mailings or distribution lists as needed
- Special Projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, prioritization, time-management and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Availability to work varied day shifts. No evenings or Sundays.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Proficiency with QuickBooks a plus
Please send resume with contact information for confidential consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org